Here is an update on the British International Open taking place in Manchester on Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd July.
The entry pack for the British International Open has been updated. The key update is to clarify the weigh in and registration process.
You can download the entry pack here. This pack supersedes any previous version.
Enter a second division
Athletes born in 2006 who are eligible for Junior and Senior age groups can now enter both age groups. To enter a second category, go to the entry portal. Athletes competing on both days will need to weigh in on both days.
- Weigh in for all G1 Senior division athletes is on Friday 30th June from 11am – 8pm.
- Weigh in for all Junior and Cadet division athletes is on Saturday 1st July from 11am – 3pm.
Random Weigh In will take place between 8am and 8.15am on the day of competition. Athletes will be selected at random, and the list of selected athletes will be published at 6am on the British Taekwondo website.
Registration will be open at the National Cycling Centre as follows:
- Friday 30th June: 11am – 8pm.
- Saturday 1st July: from 8.30am onwards.
- Sunday 2nd July: from 8.30am onwards.
Athletes must register before they weigh in. Coaches can register at any time.
The competition page can be found here.