Last chance to sign-up to attend the event.
Registration for the Martial Art National Dan Grading Seminar at the National Taekwondo Centre in Manchester is still open. The event will be taking place between 11am and 4pm on Sunday 29th May 2022.
You can register for the technical session here.
The event will be a great introduction to the National Dan Grading syllabus and what examiners are looking for at the National Dan Grading on Sunday 19th June. The seminar will cover the clear assessment criteria for Poomsae, Self-Defence & Step Sparring, Sport Sparring and breaking techniques.
Club Instructors can come along to the seminar to watch, interact and ask questions with the tutors.
The seminar will be delivered by an outstanding cross section of the British Taekwondo instructor family including Grand Masters and Masters David Bailey, Ian Lennox, Neil Guest, Ali Alipour & Gemma Biescas.
Attendance at the seminar is £15 per person. Payable in advance via Payment Link (details will be sent after booking).
To sign-up, please complete the National Dan Grading Seminar Registration Form now.
- National Dan Grading Seminar – 11am – 4pm, Sunday 29th May 2022.
- National Taekwondo Centre, Ten Acres Sports Complex, Ten Acres Lane, Manchester, M40 2SP.
To sign-up, please complete the National Dan Grading Seminar Registration Form.
- The session will feature special guest Grand Master & Master instructors, covering the range of basic technique, Poomsae, Self Defence, Sparring & Destruction.
- Attendees will be grouped in grade/ability so everyone can learn at their own pace / level. The sessions will be technical in nature and not an endurance test – we are here to learn!
- The format will be rotating segments/sessions, with regular breaks, so everyone gets to try each topic*
*for those wanting to try only 1 or 2 subjects, this is an option too.
If you need further information about the event, please contact the British Taekwondo Martial Arts team at firstname.lastname@example.org