By taking out Membership, individuals or their parents/guardians consent to the member being bound by the Technical Regulations, Code of Conduct, Safeguarding and Anti-doping Rules of British Taekwondo.
All British Taekwondo membership, benefits and insurance cover is only valid whilst training in a British Taekwondo club registered on the membership Hub system, in a British Taekwondo approved project / product, or participating in a British Taekwondo sanctioned event.
- The purchaser of a British Taekwondo Membership is required to agree to these Terms & Conditions at the point of purchase.
- Any individual purchasing Membership on behalf of a third-party shall be deemed to be acting with the consent of each.
- The Member for whom they are making that purchase, including acting with the authority of each such Member to agree to these terms and conditions on their behalf.
- British Taekwondo shall be entitled to refuse an application from, or suspend or cancel the Membership of, any Member at its absolute discretion.
- The Membership Fee is paid on an annual basis and is non-refundable.
- The Membership of each Member will commence on the date on which it is purchased and automatically expire 12 months thereafter.
- Nothing in these terms & conditions guarantees a Member will be entitled to renew their Membership. Once expired, all rights and benefits of Membership will cease.
- An individual Member can terminate their Membership at any time by informing British Taekwondo by email via email@example.com
- No refund of the Membership Fee (or remainder thereof) will be given.
- British Taekwondo reserves the right to re-brand or re-name Membership products at any time.
- When seeking to use the benefits of Membership, a Member may be required at any time to prove their membership by producing a copy of the membership certificate.
- Membership is personal to each Member, is not transferable and shall not be transferred to another person or resold under any circumstances.
- Individual membership is only valid when registered as a member of an affiliated British Taekwondo club.
- If a club is not affiliated to British Taekwondo via the payment of the affiliation fee, or the club leadership resigns from British Taekwondo, then individual memberships registered within the club entity will also cease without refund. The individual members can contact British Taekwondo Membership Services and request a transfer of membership to another British Taekwondo affiliated club.
- British Taekwondo reserves the right to suspend the use of Membership and/or any associated benefits for a period of time, to withdraw its use and such benefits completely and/or to terminate Membership if the Member breaches any of these terms & conditions (or British Taekwondo has reasonable grounds to suspect such a breach) or otherwise misuses the Membership.
- British Taekwondo shall not be obliged to make any refund to a Member if their Membership and/or any associated benefits are suspended or withdrawn.
- British Taekwondo shall not have any liability to a Member in respect of a failure to carry out or delay in carrying out any of British Taekwondo’s obligations under these terms & conditions caused by any circumstances outside its reasonable control.
- British Taekwondo may, from time to time, update its Membership terms & conditions. Members are advised to refer to the Membership terms & conditions prior to the renewal of their Membership annually.
- The benefits of Membership, including but not restricted to retail discounts, priority access, digital content and, where applicable, legal support and insurance cover, are as advertised by British Taekwondo.
- British Taekwondo reserves the right from time to time to withdraw and/or substitute replacement products or benefits as part of Membership in place of any products or benefits advertised in promotional material.
- It is the responsibility of all Members to keep their personal information up-to-date. You can do so by accessing your member profile on the membership Hub system.
- British Taekwondo shall not have any liability to a Member for any late delivery or non-delivery of documents or other materials resulting from the actions or omissions of any postal service provider.
- British Taekwondo collects personal information when an individual becomes a Member, or when Members use services or products that require the collection of personal information.
- British Taekwondo will use this information to provide the services requested, maintain records, notify Members of important information regarding an individual’s Membership (such as renewal notices), develop the organisation and, if the Member agrees, send the Member information on things that may be of interest to them.
- British Taekwondo may occasionally pass such information to its suppliers to enable Members to receive services or products relating to Membership which are not fulfilled directly by British Taekwondo.
- Unless explicitly stated, British Taekwondo does not share such information for marketing purposes with any other organisations. We take the collection and holding of personal data seriously and fully comply with Data Protection and GDPR regulations. Please contact us should you have any questions about the information we hold on you by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org