Membership of British Taekwondo
From new starters to seasoned veterans, international team members and Olympic competitors, everyone in a British Taekwondo club needs to be a British Taekwondo member.
The process to become a British Taekwondo member is simple and by joining you are ensuring that you are practicing Taekwondo in a safe, regulated, and supportive environment.
British Taekwondo is the National Governing Body for the Olympic sport of taekwondo in the United Kingdom and is a member of World Taekwondo, the European Taekwondo Union, the British Olympic Committee & British Paralympic Committee.
Annual membership of British Taekwondo is £25 (from 1st May 2022).
Please speak to your club coach about joining and any additional club membership charges that may apply.
Membership of British Taekwondo provides you with:
- Annual insurance cover for your activity in training and competitions.
- Peace of mind that you are a member of a club that has been checked and accredited.
- Training and coaching delivered by insured and DBS checked instructors and assistant coaches working to high standards.
- Helping to further good governance, safety, safeguarding and wellbeing in all member clubs in the UK.
- Access to seminars, courses, competitions and gradings both locally and nationally.
- A membership certificate.
- Membership to the National Governing Body of the Olympic sport of taekwondo in the United Kingdom.
- Membership to World Taekwondo along with 60 million other members worldwide.
For more information about how to become a British Taekwondo member please speak to your club coach.
If you require any further assistance with your membership, please contact email@example.com or call the office on 0161 697 5330.