Those who attend all five sessions will receive a certificate.
All of the seminars will take place between 2pm and 3pm CET.
Please see the session schedule and the registration links below:
1. Introduction to anti-doping | Wednesday 5th April
Overview of the system, rights and responsibilities, ADRVs
2. The Doping Control Process | Wednesday 12th April
Includes testing procedures (urine and blood) and ABP
3. Medications, Supplements, Prohibited List and TUEs | Wednesday 19th April
Includes the Principle of Strict Liability
4. Principles and Values of Clean Sport | Wednesday 26th April
Includes sanctions, consequences and speaking up
5. Out-of-Competition Testing | Wednesday 3rd May
Includes requirements of RTP/TP, whereabouts, use of ADAMS