Registration for the National Dan Grading Seminar on 29th May 2022 is open.
A National Dan Grading Seminar will take place at the National Taekwondo Centre in Manchester between 11am and 4pm on Sunday 29th May 2022.
The event will be a great introduction to the National Dan Grading syllabus and what examiners are looking for at the National Dan Grading on Sunday 19th June. The seminar will cover the clear assessment criteria for Poomsae, Self-Defence & Step Sparring, Sport Sparring and breaking techniques.
The seminar will be delivered by an outstanding cross section of the British Taekwondo instructor family including Grand Masters and Masters David Bailey, Ian Lennox, Neil Guest, Ali Alipour & Gemma Biescas.
Attendance at the seminar is £15 per person. Payable in advance via Payment Link (details will be sent after booking).
To sign-up, please complete the National Dan Grading Seminar Registration Form now.
- National Dan Grading Seminar – 11am – 4pm, Sunday 29th May 2022.
- National Taekwondo Centre, Ten Acres Sports Complex, Ten Acres Lane, Manchester, M40 2SP.
To sign-up, please complete the National Dan Grading Seminar Registration Form.
- The session will feature special guest Grand Master & Master instructors, covering the range of basic technique, Poomsae, Self Defence, Sparring & Destruction.
- Attendees will be grouped in grade/ability so everyone can learn at their own pace / level. The sessions will be technical in nature and not an endurance test – we are here to learn!
- The format will be rotating segments/sessions, with regular breaks, so everyone gets to try each topic*
*for those wanting to try only 1 or 2 subjects, this is an option too
We expect this session to be very popular – so entries will be accepted on a first come first served basis.
If you need further information about the event, please contact the British Taekwondo Martial Arts team at firstname.lastname@example.org