There are still a few places left for the first sport training seminar of the year, with current European Champion and World Number 8 Rebecca McGowan from the GB High Performance Team.
If you meet the criteria below and fancy getting back to some great training at the National Taekwondo Centre – then sign up quickly – the deadline for registration is 23rd June.
Training session details:
- Date: 3rd July 2021
- Place: GB National Training Centre, Manchester
- Cost: £20 per attendee (payable in advance via payment link)
- 9.30am: Registration
- 10am-12pm: Morning Session
- 12-1.30pm: Lunch/Q&A/Photos
- 1.30pm-3.30pm: Afternoon Session
- 3.30-4pm: Presentation of Mission, Vision and Values by Operations Manager Steve Jennings
- 4pm: Depart the National Training Centre
- Applications are open to 11 years +, must be 4th Kup (blue belt) and above and must have competition experience.
- Must also hold a full and valid British Taekwondo membership
The seminar is limited to 80 people and will work on a first come first serve basis. However, please note that over 18s training is restricted for this session.
Please complete the below link to register your interest as applications can only be made via online form only.
Athlete Application Form:
There is a also fantastic development opportunity for any coach that would like to be part of these seminars hosted by the department. There is potential to take tactical/technical ideas from some of GB’s best athletes whilst getting an introduction to our department, our vision and begin forming a strong working relationship with us that will be beneficial to all of us as we move forward.
Please note all coach applicants must fulfil the below criteria and this will be checked against our live database.
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Minimum grade of 1st Dan
- Valid BT Qualifications – Membership/Instructor Insurance/DBS
- Safeguarding Certification
Please complete the below to register your interest:
Coach Application Form:
Registration for both athlete and coaching interest closes on 23rd June 2021 at 6pm
We look forward to seeing you next month!