Following an extremely successful weekend at the Kyorugi National Championships, we are pleased to announce another exciting opportunity for British Taekwondo members.
We are delighted to announce that we are hosting our 3rd Kyorugi Next Generation Programme for British Taekwondo Children and Cadets, which will take place on Sunday 1st December 2019.
This is a fun day of Taekwondo activities, with the aim of inspiring the next generation of athletes, this is not a selection event.
British Taekwondo will be giving the first 100 applicants the opportunity to attend our programme, which will be held at the National Taekwondo Centre in Manchester.
- Attendees born in the years of 2005 – 2010.
- Open to ALL GRADES.
- Must have Open Kyorugi Competition Experience.
- These sessions will take place over a full day at the National Taekwondo Centre in Manchester aimed at British Taekwondo children and cadets outside of the wider cadet squad.
- Offering a fun and inspiring day at the National Taekwondo Centre in Manchester.
- The Day will include – Multiple Taekwondo sessions, experience of training in a world class training centre and much more . . .
Cost: The cost of the day will be £20.00 per attendee.
Application: Please click the link below and fill out the online application form. Applications will be accepted on a first come first served basis.
What Happens Next: You will receive an email to confirm if you have secured your place for this exciting day which will state arrival and departure times If you are unsuccessful this time, we will offer you first refusal for any future dates. Don’t worry too much, if you are unable to attend or you are unsuccessful, we will be running this programme in 2020 too, so there will be plenty more chances to attended.
Application Deadline: Sunday 24th November 2019.
Coach CPD Opportunity: British Taekwondo are also offering the opportunity for club coaches to apply, to assist the current Cadet coaches in delivering these sessions on the day. We will be looking to utilise at least two club coaches per session.
If you are interested in this CPD opportunity, please fill out the below application form and email this to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you have any questions please email: email@example.com.