Under 21 European Championships | HELSINGBORG, SWEDEN, 5th – 8th September 2019
The Under 21 European Championships selection criteria / selection procedure is now available.
Please see below the eligibility criteria, selection criteria and the selection procedure application process.
Athletes wishing to put in an Expression of Interest must fulfil all of the criteria below.
- British Citizen with a valid British Passport (with at least six months validity at time of return date of travel);
- Holder of a valid 2019 WT Global Athlete License;
- Holder of Kukkiwon Dan certificate or a minimum of 1st Kup;
- Athlete must be born in 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 or 2003.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
In order to receive a selection pack, please send an email to email@example.com stating;
- Event Name
- Athletes Full Name
- Full Postal Address
- Date of Birth
- Contact Telephone Number
- BT Membership Number
- Club Name and Number
- Copy of your Passport, WT Global Athlete License and proof of grade
- Confirm that you fulfil all four Eligibility Criteria
Note: Please ensure to use the following format for the Email Subject Line:
FULL NAME – U21EC EOI
TIME LINE OF THE SELECTION PROCESS:
The deadline for receipt, by British Taekwondo, of the completed expression of interest form will be: Friday 19th July 2019 at 5pm.
The selection meeting will be held on: Week beginning 22nd July 2019. Exact date TBC.
Athletes will be notified of selection decision: Within 48 hours of the selection meeting.