On 25 May 2018 the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will come into force. We’re updating our Privacy Notice in order to provide you with what you need to know about how we use your personal information. The new Privacy Notice includes additional details such as:
- The types of personal data we collect about you and what we use it for;
- The lawful grounds for the processing of your personal data, and how long we keep it for;
- Our information security policies and how we protect your data;
- Any third parties with whom we share data; and
- Your rights in respect of your personal data, with information on how to exercise those rights.
In addition to reviewing the Privacy Notice, we encourage you to log in to The Hub where you can manage your preferences in respect of how we communicate with you, and you keep your information up to date.
If you have any further queries, please feel free to get in contact via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on +44 (0)1623 382020.