Find A Club
Members- Your Personal Check List
1. Are you insured- you should have received a BT Membership book from your instructor.
2. You should have a sticker on the inside that tells you when your membership expires.
3. Fill in your personal details in the Membership Book.
4. Fill in the grading details also and make sure it is signed by your Instructor (for Kup Grades) or by the Dan Promotion panel (for Dan Grades).If in doubt, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sophie on 07799 073406
How your club can become a British Taekwondo member?
There has never been a better time for Clubs or Associations that practice the WTF form of Taekwondo to join the British Taekwondo.
If you are considering joining your Club or Association and wish to discuss the many benefits of membership or to request an information/registration pack please contact the Membership Services Team.
Use the search facility above to find a club in your area. Simply type the address, postcode or county into the text field above the map and hit FIND.
Many clubs provide free lessons for beginners and cater for all ages and abilities, so do not be afraid to try it out, just go along and have fun!
Every person in a British Taekwondo club is required to be a British Taekwondo member, even Olympic Athletes.
In joining British Taekwondo you will learn Taekwondo with the only Taekwondo organisation in the UK accredited to the WTF and the British Olympic Committee.
- Annual membership of British Taekwondo is very reasonable. Ask your Instructor.
- Your membership provides you with;
- Membership to the National Governing Body of the Olympic sport of taekwondo in the United Kingdom.
- Membership to the World Taekwondo Federation along with 60 million other members worldwide.
- Annual insurance.
- Access to seminars, courses, competitions and grading’s both locally and nationally.
- The potential to become the next Olympic Champion.
- Application forms can be obtained from the download section on this website.
- Forms should be completed and handed to the Instructor who will forward this to British Taekwondo on your behalf.
- Within 14 days you will receive your British Taekwondo Membership book that contains your License and Insurance Receipt.
Keep this safe as you will need to through your taekwondo journey. You will need it to train, grade, referee, gain entry into British Taekwondo events, visit other British Taekwondo clubs and make insurance claims in the event of an accident. You must renew your license before the expiry date shown to enjoy continuous insurance cover
4 Tinshill Lane
Tel: 07799 073406
E mail: email@example.com