British Taekwondo is developing a dedicated workforce of course tutors and assessors. Training will be given to deliver the Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Taekwondo course and assess the coursework submitted by candidates.
Tutors of British Taekwondo Coaching Programmes will:
- Need to gain the Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Taekwondo Qualification course before being able to deliver the information
- Have current and relevant coaching experience
- Have experience of delivering and assessing education programmes
- Be available and willing to run or co-tutor at least one 3-day British Taekwondo Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Taekwondo Qualification course per year
- Be willing to travel across the UK to deliver the coach development programme
- Attend at least one approved/recognised CPD event per year
The criteria for selection are:
- Step 1. Complete and return the Tutor Application Form below.
- Step 2. Your application will be considered by the Development Director and you may be called for an interview, which could involve you being asked to deliver a short presentation.
- Step 3. If we feel that we have a need for your skills, and there are vacancies in your geographical area, you will be invited to attended a Tutor Training workshop.
- Step 4. Tutors who attend the Tutor Training workshop will be given a specific action plan. Additional Assessor training will be provided if required.
If you are interested in becoming a tutor/assessor please complete and submit the attached application form. Tutor Application Form (March 2015)