Under 21 European Championships | HELSINGBORG, SWEDEN, 5th- 8th September 2019
We are currently seeking a Coaching Team to coach and support the successful athletes who will be representing Great Britain at the 2019 Under 21 European Championships which is due to take place in Helsingborg, Sweden between 5th – 8th September 2019.
We are looking for energetic and dynamic coaches with a strong proven track record of working with the 16-21 years age group at an international level along with a thorough understanding of the current game and the ability to bring the best out of athletes and the entire team.
Please see below of the eligibility requirement and the application process.
Athletes wishing to put in an Expression of Interest must fulfil all of the below criteria’s.
- Minimum age of 18 years;
- A registered coach of British Taekwondo with the following documents in place:
- A valid BT Membership
- A valid DBS
- An Instructors Insurance
- Holder of the WTE Coach Licence;
- Holder of a valid 2019 WT Global Official Licence.
Please send your CV supported by a cover letter to email@example.com with the following reference on the subject line FULL NAME U21EC CS.
Please feel free to cover the following on your cover letter:
- Your coaching experience especially with this age group
- Your coaching philosophy with some examples
- Your coaching style
- Why you are suitable for this role
- Your working style in a team setup
- Any other details to support your application
TIME LINE OF THE SELECTION PROCESS:
The deadline for receipt by British Taekwondo of the completed expression of interest form will be: Friday 19th July 2019 at 5pm.
Interviews will be held on: Week beginning 22nd July 2019.