British Taekwondo is delighted to offer an Emergency First Aid at Work course to our Members across the country.
All British Taekwondo Instructors/Members are welcome to attend the First Aid course, which will be booked on a first come, first served basis. The course will be delivered by Tony Umpleby and will include some specific focus on Taekwondo scenarios.
The first British Taekwondo Emergency First Aid at Work course will take place on Sunday 25th March 2018 at the Manchester Regional Arena.
The qualification gained from completing the course will be;
A level 3 RQF Qualification in Emergency First Aid at work
– Roles and Responsibilities of a first aider
– Casualty assessment
– Unconscious and Conscious Casualty Care
– CPR and Defibrillator Training
– Bleeding and Shock
– Fractures and Burns
– Conditions- Diabetes, Asthma, Anaphylaxis, Epilepsy, Head Injuries (Concussion)
– Sports Injuries-Recognition and Treatment
Assessment process: The Assessment will be completed by observation during the day and a Short Written Assessment.
Note: Please make the British Taekwondo Development Officer/course organiser aware of any learning difficulties, reading or writing issues when booking onto the course at: email@example.com or by calling: 07525 767402
Full details of the First Aid course including how to book are listed below;
Course: Level 3 RQF Qualification in Emergency First Aid at work
Date: Sunday 25th March 2018
Time: 9.00am – 4.00pm
Venue: Manchester Regional Arena, Rowsley Street, Manchester, M11 3FF
Cost: £35 per person
Cafe Facilities/Shop available: Vending machines for drinks, crisps and sweets
Transport: Information can be accessed via the following link (bottom of the page);
Parking: Free parking will be available on-site
To book: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your Full Name, Date of Birth, Club and James will get back to you with payment details and your next steps
– Arrive at least ten minutes before the course start time to register your attendance
– Bring a pen and a notepad
– Attendees are responsible for providing/purchasing their lunch on the day (tea, coffee and light refreshments will be provided)
Please note: There are only twelve places available, so please book now to avoid disappointment.