Notice of the Annual General Meeting of British Taekwondo Control Board (WTF) Limited
Company Number 7501788
Date: Saturday 9th December 2017
Place: Sport Dock, UEL, 4 – 6 University Way, London, E16 2RD
Time: Registration will commence at 11.00am. AGM will commence at 12.00 noon.
1. To approve the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 26th November 2016
2. To receive a full statement of account, in the form of a presentation of the Company’s Financial Statements for the year ended 31st March 2017
3. To appoint the Company’s Auditors for the year ended 31st March 2017 and delegate agreement of their remuneration to the Board
4. To receive, from the Board, a report of the activities of the Company since the previous Annual General Meeting
5. To approve, by way of ordinary resolution, the appointment of the following as Non-Executive Director of the Company for an initial term as defined by the Articles of the Company: Said Khelwatty
6. To approve, by way of ordinary resolution, the appointment of the following as Vice President of the Company: Usman Dildar
- Only Full Members and representatives of Group Members, as defined by the Articles of the Company, may vote at the AGM
- The attention of each Member is drawn to their right, under section 324 of the Companies Act 2006, to appoint a proxy to exercise the Member’s rights of attendance, speaking, and/or voting. Members wishing to appoint proxies should complete the form attached to this Notice and send it to British Taekwondo, The Business Place, Park Road, Mansfield Woodhouse, NG19 8ER or by email to Debbie.firstname.lastname@example.org to arrive seven days prior to the AGM. Proxies are also requested to bring a copy of their duly completed proxy notice to the AGM, to ensure proper identification of attendees.
- Because Full Members are (by definition) Clubs and Group Members that are organisations composed of members or groups of clubs, they will need to identify and appoint an individual to act on their behalf if they wish to attend, speak or vote at the AGM. For this purpose, all Full Members and Group Members are respectfully requested to use the proxy form below and to send it into the Company in advance as described above and also ensure that their representative brings a copy with them, to ensure proper identification of attendees.
Notice given on November 10th 2017 by order of the Board of the Company